The City, in conjunction with SilverRock Development Company, LLC, has created a development program for SilverRock Resort. The program includes a luxury hotel with branded luxury residential, a lifestyle hotel with branded lifestyle residential, a conference and shared services facility, a mixed-use village, resort residential village, renovation of the existing Ahmanson Ranch House, construction of a permanent golf clubhouse, and associated road and utility infrastructure. This $420 million dollar project specifically encompasses:
- A 140-room, 5-star quality luxury hotel and spa and a 200-room, 4-star quality lifestyle hotel;
- A 71,000 square foot conference center and shared services facility shared by the luxury and lifestyle hotels;
- A resort village with 150,000 square feet of resort residential units and up to 40,000 square feet of retail space with recreation areas;
- 35 luxury and 60 lifestyle branded residential homes that are associated with their respective hotels;
- 160 resort style homes for private ownership with the option for owners to offer as short-term rentals;
- Renovation of the Ahmanson Ranch House facility as a public event center and to serve as an amenity to the resort; and
- 5,000 square feet of temperature controlled space with large outdoor patios and event lawn.
The project is scheduled to break ground in 2017.
SilverRock Development Overview Map (3815 KB)